Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
Please note: This product does not mine $HNT. Returns are not accepted on this product.
Are you building more Helium Network coverage but do not want to place multiple full hotspots in the same Hex? Do you need to cover your building with better coverage for a sensor deployment? Then this gateway is perfect for your needs without cutting into your Full Gateway Proof of Coverage earnings.
This model comes with Gateway-rs preinstalled. In order to get it on the Helium Blockchain you need to follow these instructions. This IS NOT a full gateway and will not participate in Proof of Coverage earnings. Data Packet earnings is also not yet available, but this gateway will be able to forward packets onto the Helium Network. Guide on how to configure gateway to work with the Helium network.
The LG308 is an open source LoRaWAN Pico Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, Or 3G/4G cellular (this model). The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, Or 3G/4G
- Emulates 49x LoRa demodulators
- LoRaWAN Gateway
- 10 programmable parallel demodulation paths
- Preinstalled with Helium Gateway-rs
- Smart Buildings & Home Automation
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Smart Metering
- Smart Agriculture
- Smart Cities
- Smart Factory
- 1 x SX1301 + 2 x 1257 LoRa Tranceiver
- 10M/100M RJ45 Ports x 2
- 1 x 2.4G WiFi (802.11 bgn)
- 1 x USB host port
- 1 x Mini-PCIe Interface
- Power Input: 12v, 1A
Cellular 4G LTE (optional):
- Quectel EC25 LTE module ( Clink the link to find the right model for your region)
- Micro SIM Slot
- Internal 4G Antenna + External 4G Sticker Antenna.
- Up to 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates
- Worldwide LTE,UMTS/HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE coverage
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems