Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
PRE-ORDERS STARTING SOON
Please sign up above and we will announce when we go live with pre-orders.
US/CAN: Shipping to US/Canada first and expanding based on interest
*BATCH 1 - 20k Units - Ships Early February
*BATCH 2 - 10K Units - Ships Late February
Introducing the HNT Outdoor Hotspot Miner by SyncroB.it
Earn HNT cryptocurrency by building coverage for The People’s Network using the HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner by SyncroB.it. Anyone can join The People's Network and provide hundreds of square miles of wireless network coverage, while mining HNT on the Helium Blockchain just as hotspot miners do.
- Efficient Helium Token (HNT) miner
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone or remote dashboard
- LongFi™ technology maximizes range and battery life
- Low Power – uses as much power as a broadband router (15W)
- Easily manage Hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
Features and Security
✅ Remote Management
Manage, diagnose or onboard your gateways through our dashboard.
✅ Self diagnostic & repair
Say goodbye to "Your hotspot needs attention!"
✅ Swappable Enclosure
Motherboard can be swapped between indoor and outdoor enclosure.
✅ PoE Support
Gateways support between 12 and 70 volts barrel jack or PoE.
- Participate in Helium Network Coverage and participating in/creating/witnessing Proof-of-Coverage challenges
- Complete setup in minutes through Helium App or Syncrob.it dashboard
- 12-70V input
- Low Power - uses the same as a 60W equivalent LED light bulb (10W)
- Easily manage a fleet of hotspots via included dashboard
- Concentrator based on the Semtech SX1302/SX1303
- Raspberry PI Compute Module 4 (32 GB Storage, 2GB RAM)
- Motherboard can be swapped between 2 cases (indoor and outdoor)
- Built-in heatsink for better temperature management
- Voltage support from 12 - 70 volt
- Support for PoE+ (802.3at) PD
- Local Web dashboard for easy diagnostics and reporting
- Remote Management console
- Different methods of onboarding (BLE, local web onboarding, remote onboarding, or link onboarding eg https://syncrob.it/setup)
- Automatic self diagnostic and repair.
- Graceful shutdown in case of power failure (prevents corruption of EEMC)
- Monitors the health of your hotspot (Cpu usage, memory usage, Disk space usage)
- Lets you issue simple commands like reboot, Restart Miner, Restart Packet forwarder
- Alerts you via email or SMS when hotspot needs attention and lets you execute the commands via SMS reply (this feature will cost)
- Outputs logs
- Uses para1's analysis tool to analyze hotspots and witnessed and generate the HEX MAP
Helium LongFi combines the LoRaWAN wireless protocol with the Helium Blockchain so any compatible LoRaWAN device can transfer data on The People's Network. LongFi delivers roaming capabilities and supports micropayment transactions so customers only pay based on network usage without needing to deploy gateways or network servers.
Proof-of-Coverage is a unique work algorithm that uses radio waves to validate Hotspots are providing legitimate wireless coverage.
The Nitty Gritty
Download the Datasheet (Coming Soon)
Customer support will be handled via SyncroB.it on Discord, email and via their dashboard. Support and updates will be provided for the lifetime of the product.
Repairs/Replacements will be handled domestically:
- If the device is defective due to the manufacturing process or shipping/mishandeling on SyncroB.it's part they will immediately ship a replacement out.
- If the device/one of modules is defective due to user mishandeling/error SyncroB.it will provide repair or ship-out a replacement part for a price. This includes case, concentrator, raspberry pi, motherboard, charger, antenna.
Please note: The Helium Patron Program does not apply to the Golden Gateways