Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
CubeCell 1/2AA Node Features
CubeCell 1/2AA is Arduino-Compatible!
- CE and FCC certification
- LoRaWAN US 915 Mhz
- Based on ASR605x (ASR6501, ASR6502), ASR Microelectronics ASR605x series is highly integrated and ultra low power SOC based on the PSoC 4000 series MCU (ARM Cortex M0+ Core) and Semtech SX1262 transceiver
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 support
- Ultra low power design, 3.5uA in deep sleep
- 1/2 AA battery shell, use 1/2 AA Lithium chlorine sulfite battery (this battery can’t charge, but onboard USB / battery power automatic switching allows connecting to USB when the battery is inserted)
- Micro USB interface with complete ESD protection, short circuit protection, RF shielding, and other protection measures
- Integrated CP2102 USB to serial port chip, convenient for program downloading, debugging information printing
Developing on the Helium NetworkThe developer documents at the Helium website is top notch. They provide you everything you need to know to get started. Head over to learn how to set up your CubeCell with the Helium Console.