Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
The RAK7200 WisNode Track Lite is an LPWAN Tracker device with a 3.7V rechargeable Li-Ion battery and a GPS modem. It is built around low power LPWAN Module, which integrates the ultra low power STM32L073 micro-controller, the SX1276 LoRa long range modem and the CXD5603GF GPS modem.
The device can be used as a quick prototyping tool for LoRaWAN application development. It is suited for IoT Applications such as asset tracking, smart vehicle management and location-based services.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on our website documentation page.
- Supports sleep mode, low power consumption.
- Built-in LIS3DH - digital motion sensor , which has dynamic user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±18g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1Hz to 5kHz.
- Barometer: Built-in LPS22HB - digital nano pressure sensor
- Built-in a 9-Axis Sensor, which includes a triple-axis gyroscope, a triple-axis accelerometer, and a triple-axis magnetometer.
- LoRaWAN 1.0.2 Standard support - ABP or OTAA mode.
- LoRa and GPS antenna are integrated inside the casing.
- Micro USB for configuration and charging of the battery
- Product Dimensions: 50mm x 74mm x 24.5mm
- Product Weight: 100g (3.5oz)
- RAK7200 LoRa® Tracker
- Micro USB cable
Questions and Answers
RAK7200 LoRa Tracker. Operation temperature Degree Celsius?
Please refer to the link.
RAK7200 has built-in 3.7V rechargeable Li-ion? What is the capacity of rechargeable Li-ion Ah?
The capacity is 2200mAh.
Hi, Can the firmware be edited by the likes of Arduino Ide? Thanks
Arduino IDE is not supported.
Is there a way to access the complete list of LoRa modem AT commands? I need the LoRa network signal strength RSSI, SNR, etc. at the device level. I see we have a limited AT command exposure. I am looking for a little more information directly tapping into the LoRa module (AT command issued from serial port from my PC where the device is connected over USB).
AT Commands can be found at RAK's developer docs website.If you require anything more in-depth perhaps make an enquire in the forums: http://forum.rakwireless.com
Can it send only when there is motion detected with the out-of-the-box firmware?
No this is not a part of the functionality at this time. Will eventually be in the future.