Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
The Dragino RS485-BL is a RS485 / UART to LoRaWAN Converter for Internet of Things solutions.User can connect RS485 or UART sensor to RS485-BL converter, and configure RS485-BL to
periodically read sensor data and upload via LoRaWAN network to IoT server.
RS485-BL can interface to RS485 sensor , 3.3v/5v UART sensor or interrupt sensor. RS485-BL provides a 3.3v output and a 5v output to power external sensors. Both output voltage are controllable
to minimize the total system power consumption.
RS485-BL is IP67 waterproof and powered by 8500mAh Li-SOCI2 battery, It is designed for long term use for several years.
RS485-BL runs standard LoRaWAN 1.0.3 in Class A. It can reach long transfer range and easy to intergrate with LoRaWAN compatible gateway and IoT server.
Each RS485-BL pre-loads with a set of unique keys for LoRaWAN registration, register these keys to local LoRaWAN server and it will auto connect after power on.
- LoRaWAN v1.0.3 Class A
- Ultra low power consumption
- RS485 interface for RS485/ Modbus sensor
- 3.3 / 5v UART interface for sensor
- High capacity 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically or Interrupt
- Downlink to change configure
- 1 x RS485-LN LoRaWAN RS485/UART Converter
Dimensions and Weight:
- Device Size: 13.0 x 5 x 4.5 cm
Device Weight: 150g
Package Size / pcs : 14.0 x 8x 5 cm
Weight / pcs : 180g