Customer Support Role
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Customer Support
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be asked to perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
The Customer Support is responsible for providing front-line customer service support, identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with current and future business clients, working with stakeholders on business growth strategies and executing action plans with goals and objectives. The ideal candidate should be service-oriented, possess great communication skills, and has a passion for technology.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing first level support, responding to and resolving customer tickets and queries, and recommending solutions
- Responsible for managing first level inbound sales calls and inquiries
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
- Act as the initial point of contact for all product and system related concerns from clients or other employees
- Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for product hardware
- Help create and revise usage guides, troubleshooting solutions & FAQ’s for products based on customer feedback.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
Note: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Understanding of the Helium Network highly desired
- Advance Knowledge and experience with Freshdesk or similar customer support tools
- Broad knowledge or interest in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Excellent skills in critical thinking and problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service support across all levels
- Fast-learner with high-energy and self-starter capabilities
- Effective, strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Possess robust interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy and proficiency in word processing and presentation software is required.
Education and Experience Requirements)
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in customer support
- Minimum of 3-5 years of progressive work experience in a business development role
- Prior international experience preferred
- Fluency, both written and spoken, in English is required
- Business competency in at least one additional language is highly desired
- Other language fluency is strongly preferred/highly desired.