Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
Now shipping immediately. Introducing the Nebra 8dbi glass fiber LoRa antenna suitable for regions with frequency bands between 860 and 930MHz.
Compatible with Helium OG hotspots, Nebra, RAK V2, Bobcat 300, SenseCAP M1, SyncroB.it, and other IoT compatible gateways.
Glass Fiber LoRa Antenna
- Transmission range is further.
- Gain: 3dBm
- Connector Type
- N Type to SMA
- N Type to IPEX
- 1 x Glass Fiber Antenna
- 1 x Mounting Bracket Set
- 1 x RF Cable (iPEX) or 1 x RF Cable (SMA)
Specification - 3dBi
- Frequency: 868MHz/915MHz/923MHz
- Antenna Gain: 3 dBi
- Polarisation: Linear
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Body: Glass Fiber
- Cable Type: RG 141
- Connector Type: N Type
- Connector Pull Test: >= 5KG
- Operation Temperature: -40 to 80 degrees
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 80 degrees