Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
The Laird / Antenex FG9023 is an Outdoor Rated fiberglass Omni-directional stick antenna that offers 3/5 dBd gain in the 900 MHz ISM band. The unit is ultra-rugged and perfectly suited for 900 MHz for point-to-point / Machine to Machine communications. Typically, the antenna is used in conjunction with radios from DIGI, FreeWave, Avalan, or MOXA. Overall length is just 24 inches including the fixed N-Female connector. Equivalent to Antenex Part# 14221.
*Note: This antenna DOES NOT ship with mounting hardware.
FIBERGLASS BASE STATION ANTENNAS FEATURE INDUSTRY-LEADING DESIGN COMPONENTS THAT PERFORM IN EXTREME CONDITIONS
*Note: The ROSA-HDM1 mounting bracket is NOT included with the antenna*
Laird Technolgies’ fiberglass base station antennas are collinear designs enclosed in a high density fiberglass, which is covered with a protective ultraviolet inhibiting coating.
The radiating elements are made from high efficiency copper and are carefully phased to provide maximum gain in the horizontal plane. The mounting sleeves are tuned to eliminate RF currents from the transmission line, resulting in a “cold” sleeve allowing great freedom in mounting. This high quality and well-focused beam provides the highest gain and best efficiency.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Every FG fiberglass base antenna is tested on a network analyzer before shipping to assure the best performance.
- Special UV Treated - stands up to the sun
- Durable gold anodized sleeve and cap with N Female connector
- Custom tuning available
- Omnidirectional (circular) outdoor antenna applications used by private organizations and government agencies around the globe.
- Typical applications include land based and marine radio and data transmissions for public safety agencies, commercial organizations, and the military.