Note: All purchases made with Crypto are final
Yabby Edge for LoRaWAN®
Ultra-rugged and compact Indoor/Outdoor battery-powered asset tracker. Features cloud-based location solving for over 10+ years of battery life.
- GNSS, Wi-Fi AP MAC Address Scanning, and LoRaWAN® geolocation for indoor/outdoor asset management
- Deploy-once battery life with up to 10+ years on only 2 x AAA user-replaceable batteries
- Cloud-based location solving (versus on-device) for substantial power savings
- Tracks assets when they’re on the move and enters sleep mode when stationary to save power
- Weatherproof and ultra-rugged IP67 Housing
GNSS, Wi-Fi AP MAC Address Scanning, and LoRaWAN® geolocation for indoor/outdoor asset management.
Rugged & Weatherproof
IP67 waterproof and dust-resistant housing for extreme durability.
Powered by user-replaceable, off-the-shelf AAA Lithium batteries.
Periodic or Movement-Based
Configure parameters to send updates based on set time intervals or when movement occurs.
3-Axis Accelerometer to detect movement
Create custom geofences and alerts if an asset enters or leaves specific locations.
Configure device parameters such as heartbeat rate, movement and accelerometer settings, and more to fit any tracking application.
Stationary devices enter sleep mode until movement occurs to conserve battery life and optimize data usage.